How to Make Oat Milk
Oat Milk is a nut-free, dairy-free and plant-based milk option that is healthy, delicious and easy to make at home. All you need is a high-speed blender, cheese cloth and some wholesome ingredients. When you make it at home, it is a lot healthier than many store-bought options since you won’t be adding any gum, fillers or chemicals.
- 1 Cup Organic Rolled Oats
- 4 Cups Filtered Water
- 1 tbsp Organic Honey
(or sweetener of choice or omit if you prefer)
- Soak rolled oats for a few hours or up to overnight
- Add soaked oats, filtered water and honey in high speed blender
- Blend for 50 seconds up to 1 minute
- Let it sit for about 1 minute
- Remove sediments that come to the top
- Pour liquid through cheese cloth and gently squeeze
You can store homemade oat milk in the refrigerator for up to 5 days but trust me, it won’t last that long.