Enjoy Coconut Pandan Waffle for St. Patrick’s Day! Follow this recipe and you will surely love it.
How about starting your St. Patrick’s Day with a nice green waffle that is quintessential green but very Asian in flavor 😊. These Coconut Pandan Waffles are perfect as a St. Patrick’s Day breakfast treat for big and small. Don’t have time to make them on St. Patrick’s Day morning? No problem. Make them ahead of time and freeze them. Just pop one in the microwave for 30-45 seconds and you are good to go.
I try to always have homemade waffle in the freezer since my toddler daughter requests them quiet frequently for breakfast. This is a great recipe to get your children involve in the cooking process. Let’s get cooking! If you already have a favorite waffle recipe, just add grated Coconut and Pandan Extract and voila!
St. Patrick’s Day Recipe | Coconut Pandan Waffle Recipe
- 1 cup Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 piece Egg
- 2 tbsp Coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp Pandan Extract
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1/2 cup Grated Coconut
- Prepare the ingredients
- Combine all dry ingredients: flour, baking powder and salt.
- Whisk milk, egg, coconut oil, honey and pandan extract.
- Combine all the dry ingredients with the whisked wet ingredients.
- Add grated coconut.
- Grease the waffle maker with light coat of coconut spray (or any spray of your choice).
- Pour ¼ cup of the batter into the mini waffle-maker and cook until golden.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.